Wednesday, January 5, 2011

a belated 2010 year in review

2010 was a lesson in patience, trust and contentment. It was a hard year, but I'm better for it. Here are a couple posts from each month--


January: I got a "big change" haircut and started working for Katie Stoops Photography and received an interesting job assignment


February: I established a list of things I love and things I hate and awkwardly quit a nannying job.


March: We found our current house, I introduced our pup Casey to the WWW and I made Faaaab-ulouuus (Oprah style) chicken enchiladas.


April: I shared a few things you should know and said goodbye to our first house.


May: I fell hard for the precious twins I nannied for and reflected on life since high school.


June: I told a muffin tale, compiled my first "little pleasures" list and went fishing with Andy and my sister+brother-in-law


July: I gave relationship advice inspired by Jake and Vienna from The Bachelor, wrote the most talked about post on my blog and gave the recipe for an easy salmon dinner.


August: I wrote a letter to Becca, showed off two of my favorite decorations and reviewed the movie Eat, Pray, Love.  


September: I learned the beauty of contentment and spent time by my Grandma's side before she passed away.


October: I posted pics of the lovely furniture I received from my grandma as well as my first furniture makeover and addressed one of Andy's concerns about having children.


November: What I consider the best parts of being married, an Amélie inspired description of Andy and of myself and the front of our house.


December: I turned 24, hosted my first Christmas Party,  had a grown-up Christmas and listed all of the books I read in 2010.


click here to read Dave Barry's Year in Review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!