Monday, January 10, 2011

afternoon in charlottesville

I met my friend Rebecca for lunch in Charlottesville today. After reading online about the sandwiches at Bellair Market, I knew that was where I wanted to eat. The sandwich shop is attached to an Exxon station, so it's one of those diamond in the rough types that you wouldn't expect to be as fresh and delicious as it is. I ordered the Farmington:: turkey, bacon, havarti, coleslaw, lettuce and herb mayo on french bread. OUT OF CONTROL.
I am definitely going back.

We took our time eating lunch and then went to Shenandoah Joe's for vanilla lattes and Anthro for some retail therapy. I'm always on the lookout for quirky home accents and instantly fell for this comical candle. It has such a personality!


It's not available online anymore, but it was on sale for $7.98 in the store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!