Friday, June 22, 2012

clothes for hawaii

This summer I'll be posting different "looks for less" each Friday. (Click here to see last week's, and here for the week before). I've been too busy recovering from a bug I got in Hawaii (blah) and starting a new nannying job to put together an outfit, so I thought I'd share with ya'll a few of the items I took with me on my trip.

I normally lean more towards function than fashion when I'm packing for a long trip, but I wanted to look fresh and summer-y in Hawaii. I made the last minute decision to not check any bags, so everything we brought had to fit in two carry-ons and two backpacks. I took one pair of jeans, one pair of capris, three pairs of shorts, two thin sweaters, eight or nine shirts and two dresses. We had a washing machine, so I could've gotten by fine with two pairs of shorts and five or so tops. Everything fit, though!


clothes for hawaii
details here
I wore the striped tee shirt from LOFT on the airplane and then again halfway through the trip. The chambray shirt and  drawstring capris are Old Navy (my capris looked slightly different, but close enough). The striped shirt is Target, and the shoes are Bare Naked sandals that I picked up at Ross. The most expensive item was the chambray shirt, but it's now on sale. Darn

I have so much to tell ya'll about Hawaii. We had the BEST time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!