Monday, June 27, 2011

so many little pleasures, where to even begin?!

1) I am so, SO happy with my Imani necklace. It's bright and cheery and pops against the different shirts I've worn it with.

2) Parmesan-crusted tilapia - I added sliced almonds. Yummm. I served it w/ Chinese-style green beans (can't find the recipe online but it's in a Bon Apetit cookbook), but that's only b/c I was craving them.... normally I wouldn't pair parmesan tilapia w/ an Asian side dish.

Marcus Nisson
3. cheap dresses. I got a maroon dress from Ross for $9.99 that I plan on wearing to work and maybe my brother's rehearsal dinner. The picture of this dress I bought today is AWFUL but I promise, it's so so so cute on. trust me. I like this one too (didn't see it in the store) - but I don't really need another black dress. Tempting, though....

4. new nail polish - I got watermelon, even though I want ALL of them.

5. a new movie to look forward to

6. a wonderful blog post on marriage

7. a brand new baby - Andy and I got to see our friends Simone and Dan's baby boy tonight. Nathaniel David is itty bitty perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!