Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ode to CVS

I just have to throw this out there:  I love CVS.
I love how you can return makeup.  I love that there are always a ton of BOGO items.  
I love love LOVE EasyCare bucks.
The other night I bought two different foundations by Revlon.  They were BOGO and I had a $2 manufacturer's coupon.  I also bought a bag of razors for 4.99 and received $4 in ECB.  Then I took an online quiz about the Medicare Part D plan and received a $3 coupon towards anything I want.  I aced the quiz btw.  *brushing off shoulders*
THEN I received a $4 off any purchase of $30 for my birthday.  So really, the next time I spent $30, I can get $11 off my purchase.  I think I'm going to search for some manufacturer's coupons before I go and try to get some great deals on TP, detergent and other household items.

The December budget challenge is going well.  So far we've bought a gallon of milk and a package of Saltine crackers, coming in to just over $4.  We had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for lunch yesterday and Andy had a frozen pizza for dinner.  I ate fish sticks and veggies and couscous with the kids I nanny for.  Today's lunch was mac 'n cheese.  We haven't exactly been healthy eaters, but we're doing what we can with what we have.


1 comment:

  1. Heads up for you for CVS- On Sunday-Tuesday, Nivea body wash is $5.99 get $5 ECB (limit 1). If you go to coupons.com, there is a $2 printable coupon on any Nivea body wash, so you'll pay $3.99 and get $5 ECB (this is what we in the coupon world refer to as a MM- Money Maker). :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading!