Wednesday, December 30, 2009

my closet beckons

and it's saying "cleeeean meee...." "ooorganiiize meee...." "loooveee meee."
My closet was drop.dead.gorgeous. in the summer, somewhat tidy in the fall and a complete disaster when I brought my sweaters and boots out. The biggest issue was that I kept having to pack for different occasions and I wouldn't want to unpack for...weeks. Then, while reaching up high to get down a pair of shoes, I bumped the light in my closet and it went out. I don't know how I've survived the last few weeks. Basically, I reach into the black hole and pull something out, and if I don't like it then I throw it on the closet floor. It's a very mature situation.

I have been begging my husband to fix the light for quite some time *ahem* and he finally got around to it yesterday. Hallelujah! I now know what I will be doing next Sunday when I'm back in town. I'm both scared and excited to see what I will discover in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!