Tuesday, November 22, 2011

a little tuesday trivia

here are some quotes from different "girl-y" movies. you guess the movie. the answers are below each question in white type, so you'll have to scroll over them to see. Let me know how you do... I didn't make it easy. :)

"I Can't Have No Affair Because It's Wrong And I Don't Want Earl To Kill Me Pie... Vanilla custard with banana. Hold the banana."
Waitress

"You're up, you're down, you're here, you're there, you're like a frickin' one woman circus."
How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days


"I'm going to get some eucalyptus candles 'cause it makes my apartment smell moss-ay!"
You've Got Mail

"I'm ugly and awkward and I always say the wrong things. I fly around throwing away perfectly good marriage proposals. I love our home, but I'm just so fitful and I can't stand being here!"
Little Women

"Happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat."
Notting Hill

"All of you people, there is a big world out there... bigger than prom, bigger than high school and it won't matter if you were the prom queen, the quarterback of the football team, or the biggest nerd in school. Find out who you are and try not to be afraid of it."
Never Been Kissed

"We were up to our elbows in your underwear drawer. It was like touching the Shroud of Turin."
Sabrina

"I love Eggs Benedict, I hate every other kind."
Runaway Bride

1 comment:

  1. i only got 2... i'm ashamed of myself..
    though in my defense i didn't see a lot of those chick flicks.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading!