Tuesday, November 1, 2011

google fail

I made Andy meatball lasagna on Friday. I didn't have a recipe, so I was going to browse some online before running to the store. I accidentally googled "meatloaf lasagna," though. Gross, right? I felt dumb and almost deleted my browsing history because I KNEW Andy would see it and make fun of me. Then I decided it would be funny if he saw my mistake.

Andy had just gotten home from Springfield when I walked in the door with my groceries. We didn't say much to each other, just a quick "hi." He helped me bring in some bags, I gave the dog a bit of attention.
Then it happened.
"Babe. I looked at your browsing history..."
It took me a second to get it. I blushed and wrinkled my nose in embarrassment.
"I know," I said. "Meatloaf lasagna?!"

Andy hooted with laughter and I started giggling and then we ran towards each other for a hello I missed you you are my favorite person hug.

I love us.

not exactly the recipe we used, but close

I can't find the exact recipe we used, but this one has the exact same ingredients - just different cooking directions. I would not agree that it serves 10. I'd say it serves 6, maybe 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!