Tuesday, April 12, 2011

holding it together

I've been trying to hold it together lately and the truth is, I just can't. Last week I was able to get through the work week, but each day I would come home and want to crawl into bed. I didn't want to talk to people or get out of the house. I wanted a dark room and silence and my husband's snuggles. A lot of that was due to that lovely time of the month, but still... I hate it when I don't feel like myself. I'm not pregnant, I'm not depressed, I'm not angry at anyone or about anything... I'm just not feeling good.


"Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in your my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge, till the storms of destruction pass by. I cry out to God Might High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me."
Psalm 57: 1-2 (ESV)


What helps: prayers. snuggles. Freecell. croutons. quiet. Andy's compassion and generosity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!