Thursday, April 21, 2011

for those who are married or want to be married

Sanctification of Marriage
click to hear the sermon or read the transcript.

to give you a taste:

"When a woman says, “This man will complete me. . .this man will make sense of my world. . .this man will make me know who I am. . .this man will heal my wounds,” you are putting weight on the man that he will be unable to sustain and it will only be a matter of time before he develops hobbies to get out from under that expectation. He cannot carry it. Put your hope in God, not men. We’re sinners. Which means sometimes on accident or sometimes on purpose, we’re going to fail you and wound you. Don’t ask us to be more than we were designed to be; we will fail you. Put your hope in God, not in external beauty and not in men."

another MUST see::

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!