Wednesday, February 23, 2011

If I had $25

I'd spend it on 6 boxes of Ezekiel 4:9 cereal. I spend $5 on it at the store, so buying from Amazon would mean getting 1 for free.

My mom and sister have been eating Ezekiel products for a while now, but I didn't start eating the cereal until over Christmas. I eat around 1/4 cup with 1/2 cup mixed nuts (almonds and walnuts normally, pecans if I'm splurging), a sprinkle of dried currants and 3/4 cup skim milk. It is faaaabulous and keeps me full until lunch. It's not a breakfast that is low in calories, but it is extremely nutritious.

I am a cereal FREAK. I've heard about cereal "bars" where you mix cereals with toppings, kind of like a Coldstone but with cereal instead of ice cream. Someone must be hacking into my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!