Sunday, February 14, 2010

overwhelmed

because my mind is going in all sorts of directions. e.g. ::

ummm our lease ends in May and that's only three months away AHH!
how do I prepare myself for cutting my hours and making a lot less per month?
I think I'll be happier, but... ?
do I have time to make another cup of hot chocolate before work?
my breath smells like hot chocolate.
ooo a commercial for Heather Armstrong's new show on HGTV! can't wait.
"The Help" by Kathryn Stockett is a MUST read- I finished it in three days and now I mope around the house feeling sorry for myself because it's over.
re-read "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood last week and it's still one of the most uniquely written book I've ever read. I kept noticing the motifs we identified in high school English class.
I have to make these fish and chips asap.
what am I going to wear for our Valentines Dinner tomorrow night?
I desperately need to convince Andy that he needs all new work clothes.
where are we going to live???
my tummy hurts.
no more hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!