Sunday, February 21, 2010

the ice cream sagas, part 1.

a few weeks ago I was in Springfield w/ my parents and I called Andy to say hello. He sounded agitated on the phone and didn't want to tell me what he was doing.
"I'm with Kevin and Jackie."
"UGH!!! You're at Klines aren't you!?!?"
"I don't want to tell you. I don't want to upset you."
"Gaahhh I'm so mad right now I can't believe you're at Klines without me I feel so left out how could you!!!???"

so when Andy was working late the other night and Kevin and Jackie invited me to go to Dairy Queen, I jumped at the opportunity to get my bratty husband back. See, I would rather be at Klines and Andy would rather be at the Queen, so this whole situation is very upsetting to the person who is being left out. Now I'm in Springfield again taking care of my mom who just had surgery, and guess where Andy went last night?
KLINES! with Kevin and Jackie!

All hell has broken loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!