Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love lamp

Andy and I received this gorgeous glass lamp from Crate and Barrel as a wedding gift from our neighbors. It complimented our bedding and bedroom furniture perfectly and I loved seeing it every day. Every day until my hand reached too far for a tissue and the lamp FLEW off my nightstand and shattered all over the place.

It was a sad, sad night.

We found a lovely replacement at TJ Maxx (the C&B one is still available, but it's too much moolah for us to spend on a lamp) and I was just beginning to get over my loss when I saw THIS LAMP, MY LAMP being used in "Color Splash on HGTV. Now all I can think about is how much I loved it and how much I want it back. If you have a spare $100, send it my way. It's all about the Benjamin's baby.

1 comment:

  1. I love HGTV. Makes me feel bad, though, that I can't replicate all the pretty things they do, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading!