Thursday, February 4, 2010

drooling.


Let's just take a moment to revel in these gorgeous boots. I wish I had the ankle strength and general balance and coordination and non-clumsiness to wear them. Oh, and $130 bucks to toss around.

I'm loving the bold straps and can picture how perfect these would look with fitted jeans and a boyfriend tee.

Flats are great and compliment my size 7 narrow feet, and I can walk in them without tripping all over the place. I love my flats...yet I rarely find a pair that are as stinkin' HOT as these boots are. And isn't that what we ladies want? Some HOT shoes?

I'd like to find a pair of comfortable heels for NYC, but I have a feeling I'm going to have a tough time with that task. So for the time being I'm going to sit and drool over these.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!