Thursday, December 20, 2012

nifty gifties

Some of the items I mentioned in my 2012 gift guide were straight from my own Christmas list, but what about the other things I asked for? Here are five things that caught my eye recently:

1) chevron clutch from pretty penney
I saw this clutch on Dooce's gift guide for kids. Embarrassing? Slightly. I know I'm getting it (thanks babe) but I won't be able to open it Christmas day. Production time is around four weeks and we ordered it last night. Hey, it'll be fun to get a present in late January!


2) essie "midnight cami" nail polish
I'm picky about nail polish and I could see this being one I'd use all the time.

I fell in love with these after borrowing a friend's pair.


Everything about this clutch is adorable, from the asymmetrical opening to the polka-dotted interior. Yes please. It's cute in green, too.
5) "The Snow Child" by Eowyn Ivey
Someone somewhere (can't remember) wrote a rave review about this book and made me want to read it. I did read about a woman who picks up a snow/winter-related book every year and reads it around Christmastime. Maybe I'll adopt that as a new tradition?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!