Monday, August 6, 2012

books and biscotti

I'm getting back up. Slowly but surely. I've been trying to put my finger on what this funk is all about, and  I think it's a combination of hormones, job searching and friend-seeking. You may have noticed I've been a bit absent from blogging - I can't tell you how many times I started to write a post and then stopped, simply because I just didn't feel like writing. WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME?

Life has been good, though. Our weekends are filling up with fun plans and I've started to meet more people at Grace (our new church). Our home is currently filled with the aroma of cinnamon spice biscotti and coffee and I have a stack of books I'm excited to read. Summers were made for reading. I just finished Bel Canto and The Art of Racing in the Rain. 

3 comments:

  1. Recipe please! And can I'm going to look and see if I can get Art of Racing in the Rain on audio book at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl you can get the recipe by clicking on the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, of course I didn't look for the obvious answer.... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading!