Saturday, February 4, 2012

our wedding

After you get married you are instantly bombarded with questions.
when are you going to have a baby? where do you want to settle down? when do you think you'll buy a house? do you think you want to stay at your job? have I asked you when you're having a baby?

I love to remember our wedding day and the joy that radiated from our faces. Three and a half years ago we had no idea where we would be today. All we knew was that we desired some time. Time to learn each other better, to serve each other and grow together. Time to grow individually, too. Time to adjust. Time to be us.
















I choose you as my best friend, my love for life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion and my tenderest care. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to be faithful to you. I promise to love you, to commit to you, and support you. I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams. I praise God for you- for all of your love and constant friendship. As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!