Tuesday, July 19, 2011

senses

I'm smelling farts. That's marriage, folks.
I'm hearing Andy tell me "babe, it was the dog." (it wasn't the dog)
I'm seeing...not very well. Which means it's time to take out my contacts and go.to.bed.
I'm touching the keyboard, obviously, but also the tiny mosquito bite that's on the base of my thumb.
I'm tasting bad breath. Gross.

Ideally....
I'm smelling coffee, hearing Andy sing to me, seeing NO MORE laundry, touching crisp, clean sheets and tasting cold pizza.

3 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA this made me laugh a lot Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! Here's the format I was telling you about:

    I am
    I wonder
    I hear
    I want
    I am

    I pretend
    I feel
    I touch
    I worry
    I cry
    I am

    I understand
    I say
    I dream
    I try
    I hope
    I am

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading!