Sunday, March 27, 2011

kickin' it old school- 90's hits


Standalone player



THERE ARE 30 SONGS TOTAL.
click on "pop-out player" to view the whole playlist. I can't get the formatting to work the way I want it to... also, I wasn't always able to get the version of the song I wanted. For example, "Lightning Crashes" clearly didn't have the audio about 9-11 when it was released.

These are songs from the nineties that I remember hearing on the radio growing up. They do not necessarily represent my favorite song by an artist or my current music tastes, but
I will say that I loved all of these songs as a little girl and they are still fun to sing along to! They are not in any specific order, either.

Did any of you sing "kissing the night away"  when you heard "I Get Knocked Down?" 
:)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!