Monday, October 25, 2010

October's little pleasures

I may have missed the month of September, but my little pleasures list isn't going anywhere.
Here are my picks for October:

Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds 100 calorie pack
I keep a pack in my purse and the rest in the freezer. I love that I'm getting my chocolate fix and a dose of healthy fats at the same time.

Slatkin & Co. candles (Current favs are Leaves and Pumpkin Patch)
These candles fill up my house with amazing fall scents even when they aren't lit! For $5, these would be a great hostess gift for whoever is hosting your Thanksgiving dinner.

2011 Paper Source Mini Desk Calendar
This calendar is only the cutest thing ever and the perfect gift for a female friend or family member. With a price tag of $7.95, you might as well by yourself one too!

Nivea Lip Care products
I've already seen several manufacturers coupons this year and plan to stock up on some yummy lip balm for the winter months.

Magazine subscriptions...I love curling up with my Real Simples and Marie Claires this time of year because of the amazing recipes and cute fall fashions. I have already asked for a Good Housekeeping subscription for Christmas. This may seem like a boring thing to give to others, but it's such a fun gift to receive! You could even pair the subscription with something fun and inexpensive, like pairing fashion magazines with a fun scarf, or cooking magazines with a recipe holder or menu planner.

Kissing. A lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!