Friday, March 30, 2012

God's hand in our move

purchase print here

I also love the NIV version of this passage:"You hem me in - behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me."

I've been reading through Psalms at night and last night I hit chapter 139, a passage I've heard and known since a child. It's funny how you can read the Bible over and over and every time it will speak to you in a different way. Verse 5 jumped out at me and I had to smile at God's perfect timing.

This week has been rough. My chest hurts so much that it's hard to breathe. I'm overwhelmed and anxious and sad. This is my last post from Harrisonburg! Tomorrow we pack up the U-Haul and make our way to our new home.

Even though it's hard to leave, we have joy knowing that our God has gone before us and will be with us. He has laid His hand upon us and blessed us. We will praise His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!