Friday, October 21, 2011

sick-ola

this is what comes up when you google "sick"
well played, Interweb.

I don't know what is spreading around but I do know this - I don't like it. GO AWAY GERMS. On Tuesday it was a sore throat and thousands of unproductive nose-blowing. On Wednesday it was both of those, only amped up, PLUS a fever. Ramen + hot sauce and chex mix, pretzels, saltines, toast, Italian bread, chocolate covered raisins and watered down cranberry juice seemed to help. I woke up Thursday morning with a fever but HEY-O, I had LOST weight. Then I had no appetite and hardly ate anything and then I was pretty much the guy in that pic all afternoon...  then the fever broke but the sinus headache came on strong. Today I woke up feeling much better than yesterday but still exhausted and headachy and fuzzy.

the moral of the story is STAY AWAY FROM ME (or end up like this)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!