Saturday, November 13, 2010

"The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books."

^by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Last January I compiled this list of the 27 books I read in 2009. One of my New Year's resolutions for 2010 was to read a book every 2 weeks. I've read 30 so far, which means I have met and exceeded my goal already!

One book that I could not finish was "The Manny" by Holly Peterson. It was awful. Don't waste your time. I regret wasting my time trying to read it.

I look forward to sharing my 2010 list with you, but I'm even more excited about the 49 books sitting on my shelves that I have yet to read. Maybe next year my goal should be to read all 49...ha. I think I need to stay away from The Green Valley Book Fair in 2011.

What books should I put on my birthday/Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!