Thursday, March 18, 2010

a happy shoe story

I would make this image bigger if I could. These are super cute Deena and Ozzy sandals from Urban Outfitters, and when I saw them in Charlottesville on Monday I wanted them immediately. They are super comfortable and have just the right amount of funk that I'm looking for in a summer shoe. I had told myself I could spend $60 on "me things" that day, but for some reason I couldn't bring myself to pay $38.00 for them. Why was I hesitating? I LOVED them. I couldn't really explain it, but I walked away. I've been thinking about the shoes a lot since then. I was shocked when I strolled by the shoe section of Ross today and saw the exact same style (different brand, obv) and they FIT and they were COMFY. Best of all, they were $12.99. And now they are in my closet. Happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!