Sunday, June 3, 2012

weekending v. 13

First things first. Les Mis is coming to theaters THIS CHRISTMAS eeee!!!


What do you think of the cast? I'm keeping an open mind. I wonder how long the movie is going to be?

So. This weekend. My parents came up yesterday and brought my old bedroom furniture with them, so we now have another guest room furnished! The Rennie B&B is expanding... but there's still more work to be done. We hung more art, dumped some furniture and put together a kitchen table for our bay window nook. I managed to pull a muscle in my back even though I hardly lifted a finger, so the rest of the weekend has been spent on a heating pad. Today was too boring to write about. It's all good, though - next weekend we'll be in HAWAII!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading!